Friday, April 20, 2012

Paperwork day - Tuesday

Tuesday - Paperwork Day


Tuesday, the number two day, the second day of the week.  Oh no a wiggles song, yes I have toddlers.  Anyway, Paperwork day.  This is the day we get the next round of 'junk' mail - quite possibly my favourite day of the week, I love sitting down quietly while the kids and Mr are in the bath and planning. 

On paperwork day I plan my grocery list, menu, and shopping list.  This is also the day I write up the plan for the following week and 'pencil' in activities.  Paperwork day is also the dreaded 'Bill Paying Day'.  We get paid on Thursday so depending how much money there is I may only set it up on Tuesday to come out on Thursday - YAY internet banking.

My Checklist:
  • Check Specials
  • Check Special Occasions coming up
  • Pay Bills
  • Plan Menu
  • Plan Shopping List/s
  • Plan Grocery List/s


No comments:

Post a Comment