Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shopping Day - Thursday

Thursday - Shopping Day


Shopping day, doesnt it sounds absolutely fantastic.  It is pretty good, but not quite as good as you are thinking, but please keep reading anyway.

Thursday is when I do all my shopping, grocery shopping, gift shopping, clothing shopping, yes all those little chores, and still great, but not always so much fun.

This is a follow-on  - kind of - from Tuesday - Paperworkday.  I do all my planning on Tuesday, and then the actual shopping on Thursday.  We have late night shopping here on Thursday which makes it a little easier.  Some shops are open to 7pm, some even to 9pm. 

I start with the grocery shopping, then go home and unpack everything, and head back out for the little things that I need for the coming weeks.  Maybe Fairy Princess needs new pyjamas, or Fathers day is coming up and I need to get the Fishing Rod Papa has been hinting around for MONTHS, or maybe I just need to get some birthday cards to mail - DONT FORGET THE STAMPS.
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Unpack Groceries
  • Household Items
  • Clothes
  • Gifts
  • Birthdays
  • Early Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment